Niko “The Hybrid” Price
A native son of Cape Coral, FL, Niko "The Hybrid" Price is a professional MMA (mixed martial arts) fighter in the Welterweight division of the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) with a record of 14-5-2.
Known worldwide for his highlight reel of creative and fantastical knockouts in the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship). Niko has earned the reputation of a People’s Champion and the respect of his competitors. Throughout his career, Niko delivers as a human highlight reel. Out of his UFC fights Niko earned four UFC "Performance of the Night" awards.
Niko and his wife Erica have a full house of five children in their Cape Coral home, which neighbors Niko’s parents’ property. For years Niko worked in landscaping and started his own pressure washing business, all while training in the mornings and evenings to achieve his professional MMA dreams in the UFC. Niko’s success in the UFC earned him the foundation to focus full-time on MMA. He has remained a local fixture as he does almost all his training in the Southwest Florida community he loves.Morning:
- Vitamin C Gummy
- Water Soluble
- Lemonade Beverage Enhancer
- Lavender Lotion
- Melatonin Gummy
- Lavender Lotion
Jessica Rubinski is a passionate advocate for cannabis, with specific interest in hemp-derived CBD. As a survivor of multiple sclerosis, Jessica credits her daily use of PureNative Nano CBD to help manage her symptoms and stay active. “Plants over pills” is her motto. Here’s a sneak peek into her daily CBD routine:Morning:
- Her morning routine includes a dose of PureNative Sublingual Tincture and CBD Vitamin C Gummy.
- In the evening, she enjoys a Beverage Enhancer and another dose of Sublingual Tincture 30 minutes before bed. Erin swears by this practice to help her stay focused, calm and pain-free while tackling the day.
When she’s not working out or enjoying PureNative’s great products, Erin enjoys sharing her experiences in hopes of inspiring others to enhance their healthy lifestyles and keep their bodies in motion.
I’m a mom of two busy and active kids. I work full time and manage our house with my husband in Fort Myers. When not engaged with their activities and seeing the world with them through their eyes, I try to give back to my community through volunteer work with various area organizations. Life is about a balance and that includes wellness - which starts from within - including what I put into my body. I make it a priority to exercise to maintain that balance and get a workout in on average of 4-5 times a week. Here’s a sneak peek of my routine:
- Melatonin gummies (game changer)
- Water soluble with my coffee
- Lavender lotion on knees and left hip as needed/after exercise
- Seltzer on occasion
- Fruit punch drops on occasion
Erin Cantwell is a teacher, musician, and competitive athlete residing in Fort Myers, FL. After a lifelong passion for health and fitness drove her to begin running competitively, Erin transitioned to triathlon racing in 2016 and completed her first full Ironman in 2019. She looks forward to her second Ironman later this year.
By day, Erin loves her job at Heights Elementary, where she’s been teaching music for 11 years. Two nights a week, she combines her love of teaching and sports by moonlighting as a spin class instructor at her local Around the Clock Fitness. When she’s not working or training, Erin enjoys kayaking, traveling, and going to the beach.
- One drop of water-soluble Nano-CBD in coffee or tea and one Vitamin C Gummy.
- Pre-Workout Beverage Enhancer in Water
- CBD Lotion (Lavender)
- One Melatonin Gummy
Kaylie grew up in Dayton, Ohio and graduated from the College of Charleston before moving to Fort Myers and settling in St. Petersburg. Kaylie is a 200-Hour Certified Yoga Instructor, Nutritionist for Shaklee, and a Senior Account Executive for Bankers Healthcare Group. When she’s not busy with her dynamic career, Kaylie enjoys boating, long runs, hanging out with friends, traveling, and trying new local restaurants.
As a busy professional with three jobs, Kaylie relies on PureNative products to help energize her through long days and enhance her sleep. Here’s a sneak peek into her daily CBD routine:
- Vitamin C Vitagummies: Kaylie takes two Vitagummies first thing in the morning for immune system support. She never forgets to take them because they taste so delicious!
- Lemon Sublingual Oil 1000MG: To start her day focused and calm, Kaylie takes PureNative’s CBD oil orally to achieve and maintain peace of mind.
- CBD Beverage Enhancer: From teaching and practicing yoga to running and circuit training, Kaylie lives a very active lifestyle that requires an extra boost. PureNative Beverage Enhancers contain three of the eight B Vitamins. Commonly known as the “energy vitamins,” B Vitamins are essential because they convert and metabolize the proteins, fats and carbohydrates we eat into a source of usable energy.
- “I’m always on the go, so I make sure to have a PureNative Beverage Enhancer on hand at all times to keep me focused throughout the day.”
- CBD and Melatonin Gummies: After a long day, Kaylie uses PureNative’s CBD and melatonin infused gummies to help her fall and stay asleep.
- “I struggle with waking up throughout the night, but taking PureNative CBD and Melatonin Gummies helps me get a full night’s sleep effortlessly.”